Glamping in Wales
Open: all year
Price: £110 per night, 2-night minimum booking
Room for: 4 people, 1 double bed and 2 pull-out futons
Price includes your yurt, all bedding, log burning fire with a stock of wood, seating area, bbq and firepit. Own kitchen, eco-toilet and access to hundreds of acres of farmland as well as two lakes.
Unwind and Explore
Our beautiful Yurts are situated beside a picturesque lake with views down the valley towards Radnor Forest. They have a double bed and two pull out futons, a log burning fire and a little kitchen with all you need for a break away from it all.
They are perfect for anyone looking to get out into the fresh air and enjoy the open countryside of mid-Wales; it is a fantastic base for couples, families, friends and even those looking for a break away on their own.
The Yurts are located beside our multi-award winning caravan and camping site, although you can’t really see it from the decking outside the yurts! You have access to all the facilities on the campsite, including great showers, the Fforest Cafe, washing up facilities, fridges, freezers and more. There are also two lakes beside the campsite, one of which is perfect for swimming in. You can also borrow one of our kayaks and have a paddle!
The campsite is situated in the middle of our family’s hill farm and visitors are welcome to explore our lakes, woodland and moorland walks.
Each yurt comes equipped with:
- A comfortable double bed and two pull out futons
- A wood burning fire, with a stock of wood and kindling
- Floor cushions
- Bedside tables
- Tealight lanterns & Solar lights
- A solar ‘hub’ to charge your phone and camera
- Your own kitchen hut, with a gas cooker, cool box and all your cutlery and crockery
There is also a self-composting loo in the yurt area.
On the campsite, you’ll find
- Free hot showers
- Family washrooms
- Licenced cafe with delicious local ales and ciders (and proper coffee!)
- Kayaks free to borrow
- A little shop with basic essentials and yummy local sausages
- Free site-wide WiFi
- Laundrette, washing up room, fridges and a drying room