Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via the Fforest Fields website https://fforestfields.co.uk/calendar-photo-competition/. Image files must be between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, email address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Fforest Fields to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entries will be judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a stay at Fforest Fields. This will need to be arranged in person with the Fforest Fields office and with understanding of the Fforest Fields Ethos.
- Glamping Stays >> 2-night stay for up to 4 people (excluding school holidays and bank holidays). Damage bond of £50 will be taken on arrival and returned after the cleaning team has been in and the yurt is left tidy. dogs are permitted but a further £50 damage bond will be taken for dogs.
- Cottage Stays >> 2-nights for up to 5 people (excluding school holidays and bank holidays)
- Camping Stays >> 7-nights, to be taken in 1,2 or 3 parts (including school holidays and bank holidays)
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.